My lessons are structured in accordance with student's whishes and abilities and can include: technique, interpretation of different music works (style, phrasing, articulation, ornamentation), tone production, efficient studying methods, music analysis, sight reading etc. I teach a wide range of guitar repertoire, from Renaissance to 21st century, including Spanish and Latin American music.
Courses and masterclasses at festivals and educational institutions
- Music Conservatory Maribor (Slovenia)
- Saint Louis University Madrid (Spain)
- Technical University Istanbul (Turkey)
- 2nd International Guitar Festival, Postojna (Slovenia)
- International Guitar Festival Semana Tárrega, Villarreal (Spain)
- St. Stanislav's Institution, Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- International summer course "Guitar Power" (Slovenia)
- Music school Gornja Radgona (Slovenia)
- Música en el Claustro Festival, Tui (Spain)
Classical guitar lessons in Madrid
Weekly, intensive or single classes in Chamberí district (Arapiles)
possibility of chamber music (duo, trio) with other adult students
Since 2005 I have been offering personalized instruction for guitarists of all ages and levels, from complete beginners to professional musicians. I also help in preparing performances/concerts, international exams (Trinity, ABRSM) or conservatory entrance and final exams. I teach in English, Spanish, Slovenian and German and have taught students from all corners of the world (Europe, Asia, Australia, USA, Latin America).
Classical guitar Skype lessons
Skype lessons for intermediate and advanced players are a great alternative if you can't attend my in-person classes and are actually quite similar to my normal classes. I use a High Speed Internet and Full HD WebCam.
For detailed information on schedule and pricing you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.